Saturday, August 9, 2008

Parker's Birthday Surprise

We celebrated Parker's birthday last Wednesday. For a few years now she has been asking, begging is more like it, for a puppy. Now most of you know that I really don't like dogs that much. They are ok for other people, but I really don't want anything else to take care of. However, I have realized over the past year that Parker is growing up and capable of caring for a puppy - and I could think of nothing else that would make her happier. So we got her a little Yorkie puppy. We named him Silas and he is a very sweet puppy. Parker was so excited - I am pretty sure she did not think I would ever let her have a puppy. We actually got the puppy two days before her birthday, so it was an early surprise. On her real day we ate chocolate chip waffles for breakfast, went to chic-fil-a for lunch, had Savanna and Natalie over to play, decorated cupcakes, and celebrated with our small group that night. It was really a lot of fun! We also got to celebrate the Saturday before with all the family at Ronnie's graduation.

2 comments:

Tiger Fans said...

Silas is so cute :) The girls look like they had lots of fun :)

Carol said...

I just want to eat up that puppy he is adorable. You are a great mom ALi these girls will have great memories!