Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh Happy Day

The day we have been waiting on for three (very long) years has come and gone. I can't even really believe that it is over. I am referring to Ronnie's graduation, in case you didn't know. Ronnie graduated with a Masters in Christian Studies last Saturday. We are so very proud of his diligence and endurance, and so very happy that it is over. I mean look at his happy face... It just makes me want to yell Woooooo Whooooo!!





Now this chapter of our lives is down in the books and we are looking forward to the next one.

2 comments:

Tiger Fans said...

wow-you've been busy updating your blog :) I want to see pics of the sweet little puppy, too :)

Alicia Beth said...

I think you should get an award too for standing by your man as he studied,etc :) Like you said alot of firsts and lasts for the Smith family.Praying for ya'll as you begin this next phase in your lives !