Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wow, I'm way behind

Since I last blogged, there have been many exciting events around the Smith house. We had a really fun Valentine's Day - Ronnie and I learned to waltz. The girls got some goodies and we planted strawberries and flowers in little pots on the window sills. We had a visit from a certain little cutie pie named Kaplan.






We watched Chloe at parents watch week at Ballet. Here are the video clips. She is really practicing hard and doing a great job.








Ronnie made the girls a really cool tent last night and we had a sleepover in it. We all cuddled up and watched a movie and Ronnie even slept in it with them - he's a great dad. I opted for my own nice warm soft bed. Here is a little video of the tent (some of it is a little dark).




Last night it also snowed - a lot. I can't remember ever having so much snow. We spent the morning playing outside at our house and then the afternoon at Jamie and Marcie's sledding the hills. The girls loved it - except Lilly who doesn't really like to be cold. She loves to be warm.
Silas loved the snow, even though it completely covered him. Here is a video clip of him in the snow.



And finally, here are some pictures of our snowy day at home. I'll try not to save up so much for one blog next time.

1 comment:

Tiger Fans said...

Looks like lots of fun :) The snow was unbelievable. . . and so much fun :) I loved it! Did you ever get that check I mailed you from DeAnna? J/W. . . I was beginning to think you weren't gonna blog anymore :) We are excited to see you guys this weekend :)