Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hollywood Studios and Epcot

We spent the last two days at Hollywood and Epcot. They were the most fun for me and Ronnie. They girls had a blast too. At Hollywood we went to Playhouse Disney (Chloe loved this), we saw the Beauty and the Beast musical (awesome), we went to the block party with all the characters from Toy Story and Monsters Inc, we watched real stunt cars jump ramps and catch on fire (Ronnie and Parker's favorite), we played at the honey I shrunk the kids playground and ate at the Sci-Fi drive in Theater (very cool). It was a chilly but fun day.

At Epcot we road Soarin (the family favorite except Lilly was too short to ride), we rode Nemo, we rode Spaceship Earth, Ronnie rode another space ride that the girls and I chickened out on, we walked through all the countries. I just want to add in here that this was my favorite. I loved seeing all the stuff from the different countries. It is as if you get to visit them in some small way. We spent a while in France and had lunch there. I had crepes and it reminded me of our trip to Paris. We also spent a while in China, watched the acrobats and a movie and China's history. We had dinner in Norway - storybook dining with Princesses. They come around to your table so you don't have to wait in line to see them. It was Awesome. Epcot was my favorite.

Here are some pictures from the two days.


1 comment:

Tiger Fans said...

One more day. . . I know you'll be sad to leave :( It looks like it's been an awesome trip!