Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So much to blog

Well, since I've been swamped with work at LDL, I have failed to update my blog. Lots has happened. First of all, Chloe lost her first tooth. This was very exciting for her. You can't really tell though because the tooth behind it was already in when she lost it. I did take a picture, but it is hard to see.

Also, lots of friends gathered to celebrate Marcie and Jamie's upcoming adoption of baby Kaplan. It was an amazing time of thanksgiving and prayer. We gave her a quilt in which each person summed up the whole process in one word and with a scripture. And it was a great surprise to Marcie, especially the out of towners that were included (Hannah and Lori).







We also celebrated Thanksgiving with the Parker's in Jackson and with Ronnie's family in West Memphis. The food was great and so was just hanging out and enjoying family.

Here are a couple of pictures of Thanksgiving in Jackson, pictures from West Memphis coming soon.



2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah, an update! So glad you put pictures of Marcie's party up. I SO wish I could have been there!!! But glad I could be included a little!

Tiger Fans said...

The pictures from Marcie's shower were great! How exciting!! Glad to see an update Allie. . . I was beginning to wonder where you were :)