Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is what I came home to on Friday night


Friday night the girls spent the night with Nanny and Pops. I had been working at Loop De Lou and I was going to drive home and pick up Ronnie, so we could do some shopping. I was running late and Ronnie was waiting for me on the porch swing. I was going to just stay in the car, but he went in the house to turn off the lights and didn't come back for a few minutes, so I thought I would go in and grab an extra jacket. When I walked in the house I was so surprised - candlelight, a beautifully set table and music. Ronnie walked me to the table and made me sit down while he served me the most wonderful dinner (and he did eventually eat with me after everything was brought to the table). We had salad, rolls and chicken and rice soup from Dumplins, finished off with a piece of pumpkin cheesecake. It was great! The best part was just the surprise and to know that he planned something special for me. He is the best. I keep telling him, he should write a book.

1 comment:

Tiger Fans said...

Wow--major brownie points Ronnie!!