Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A month of firsts and lasts

Lasts



last day in our old house

Ronnie's last day at Union (work)

Ronnie's last day at Union (school)

last service as Northbrook members

last lunch with Jamie and Marcie (just joking - you know its not the end)

last time to work in the old LDL office



Firsts



first time to stay at our new house

Ronnie's first day at his new job

first time to work at the new LDL office

first time to have small group at our new house

first time to meet Oscar - the little old man across the street

first time to watch TV at our new house (1 month after we moved in)

first time to try to mow our new yard (which at this point may be a three day project for Ronnie with a push mower)

Sorry for the month long sabatocal from posting. There have been many monumental events in our lives this month. I probably won't try to catch up on blogging. I'll just start with what's new. I will, however, try to post pictures of the new house for any out-of-towners, or I guess in the Bustrums case it would be out-of-countryers.

3 comments:

Tiger Fans said...

I was just clicking on your blog while I was on the internet. . . not thinking you would have updated it-but, you did :) I know this month has probably seemed like a year, so much going on :) Exciting things :) Love you!

Lori said...

Pictures...yes, pictures!!! I have been wondering what it looks like! I am so excited to read and hear form you again! What is Ronnie's new job? How are the girls? I worked in the 18 month old class on Sunday, and there was a little girl that I just knew was Lilly. It made me miss you so much! Hope all is well. We'll plan on seeing you guys at Christmas! Love you!

Marcie said...

sure did enjoy our last lunch. hate our friendship had to end... :)